Terms & Conditions
- Registration for a course (private or group) is always for a couple, the expectant mother and her (birth) partner.
- Of course a single pregnant woman is welcome too, she pays the full course fee.
- The birth partner can be the (biological) father, but also a mother, sister, good friend or doula is welcome.
- You can register by submitting the contact form or registration form.
- Participation is final after HypnoBirthing® Qatar has received the completed registration form and the full course fee has been paid.
- After returning the registration form, the participant will receive a payment request for the non-refundable deposit amount (via Paypal) or expected to pay by bank transfer.
- This remaining amount must be paid as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours before the start of the course.
- The participant is assured of participation by completing the payment of the full course fee.
- Late payment may cause the desired course to be fully booked.
- In the case of a “last minute” registration for a (private) course, the full course fee must be received 24 hours before the start of the course and always before the start of the course.
- After receiving the full course fee, the participant will receive a confirmation of participation by e-mail.
- The total amount invoice will be send after full payment and participation (and evaluation of the course) in the name of the pregnant participant.
The current rates are listed online with the relevant course.
Cancellation by participant
If a participant cancels the entire course, the following rules apply:
- If canceled up to 2 weeks before the start date of the course, the participant will receive the paid course fee minus the 500 QAR Non-Refundable Deposit.
- If canceled within 2 weeks before the start date of the course, the participant will receive half of the course fee back (this is including the non-refundable deposit)
- If canceled within 1 week before the start of the course, the participant will owe the full course amount and no refund will be made.
In special cases, it can be discussed in consultation whether the participant can still participate in the chosen course at a different time based on availability. For example during a new pregnancy, or participation on a different date.
Optionally the participation of the chosen course and starting date can be transferred to another couple. This must be initiated by the participant herself. BellyBuddy does not play an intermediary in this.
Cancel HypnoBirthing® meeting
If a participant misses or cancels a HypnoBirthing® meeting (group or private), the following rules apply:
- Missing a meeting is financially at the participant’s own risk.
- Due to the guarantee of group safety, it is not possible to make up for a meeting in another group.
- In consultation, the meeting can be made up individually at an additional cost.
Cancellation by the course leader
- Minimum number of participants
The HypnoBirthing® group course continues when a minimum of three participants are enrolled (one couple counts as one participant).
When HypnoBirthing® Qatar cancels a course or meeting, the following rules apply:
- In case of insufficient registrations, the participant will be informed in writing at least 1 week in advance.
- The participant is given the option to receive the full course fee back or can participate in another available course date.
- The participant can also opt for a private course at an adjusted additional cost.
- BellyBuddy reserves the right to change the course dates or course location of the meetings. The participant is always informed of this in writing and by telephone.
- In the event of an unexpected absence (for example due to illness) from the course leader, a new meeting is planned in consultation.
Reimbursement health insurance
- Participant is responsible for submitting the invoice to its own health insurer.
- Depending on how extensive and with which health insurer the pregnant woman is insured,
- the HypnoBirthing Qatar course is eligible for reimbursement from a supplementary insurance policy.
- Participant must consult her health insurer about the possibility and amount of the reimbursement.
- HypnoBirthing® Qatar is not liable for the health insurer’s decision not to reimburse an invoice.
Changes to the terms and conditions
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time. However, you will always find the most recent version on the Website page. If the new general terms and conditions have consequences for the services already booked, we will inform you by e-mail.
For questions regarding the terms and conditions you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .