Classes / Price
What You Will Learn
What is happening to the women’s body in labor, at birth and how the baby is developing in the womb. Why women in other cultures birth almost entirely free of discomfort and how to achieve it for yourself.
Why the woman’s body is designed for an easy and comfortable birth. We debunk the myth that pain must accompany normal birthing.
Physiotherapeutic postures for healthy postures in pregnancy.
Favorable positions for birth and labor
Therapeutical techniques and mindfulness tricks to help keep your mind busy and forget about negative thoughts for an easy comfortable birthing experience.
Advice and information to get you ready for a multitude of situations and possible scenarios.
Methods and techniques of relaxation, breathing, massage and visualizations.
Therapeutical techniques proven to help reduce fear and pain during labor.
Practical support in maximizing the correct HB method techniques efficiently.
Information about the importance of adequate, healthy diet/nutrition.
The 4th trimester, postpartum bonding, the importance of delayed cord clamping, extended skin on skin and the breast crawl, information and advice on breastfeeding
Advice on means in which the partner can truly help( birth is a “family as a whole experience” and not just a mother’s experience)
Ways of communicating with the hospital personnel and your rights and the baby’s rights as patients.
Support in preparing the “Birth Plan”. The importance of having a well made birthing plan and how to make the perfect birthing plan for you and your family.
The advantages of booking your HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Preparation Classes with HypnoBirthing®
When you sign up for your classes you will receive the following:
- An experienced and dedicated childbirth educator who has had two wonderful HypnoBirthing® experience herself and who is trained and certified under the original HypnoBirthing® Marie Mongan method.
- The new, updated 4th Edition of the HypnoBirthing Book by Marie F. Mongan.
- 2 beautiful audio files to help you quickly find your inner calm on your birth day.
- An array of informative and educational handouts and birthing stories, with access any additional information you might need.
- Continuous guidance and support from me, your child birth educator from the beginning of class one right through until the birth of your baby.
- A postpartum follow up phone call 2 weeks after you have birthed your baby, should you desire it.
- Invitation to join our very own private HypnoBirthing Facebook page where you can connect with fellow HypnoBirthing families.
- Access to my well researched and appointed resources ranging from Midwives, Ob’s, Doulas, Webster Certified Chiropractors, Maternity and Newborn Photographers, Lactation Consultants, Massage Therapists, Postpartum Doulas etc.
- Discounted rates for returning students.
- Invitation to the Annual Hypnobirthing Party just for our HypnoBirthing families.
- A complete HB course consists of five classes over a week period. Each Class is roughly 2 1/2 hours in length.
- Spaces are limited and classes fill up fast, if you feel you may be interested in taking a HypnoBirthing® class, sign up here.
- The cost of group classes is 250 € which includes a 50 € non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due 24 hours prior to the first class.
Group Classes will be held on the following dates:
26 Mar – 23 Apr
02 Mar – 30 Mar
20 Feb – 20 Mar
- A 2.5 hour refresher class is offered to parents who have completed my HypnoBirthing® course and are very close to their birth-day. The cost of this is 50 € per hour, no deposit necessary.
- It is never too early or too late to sign up for your HypnoBirthing® classes. I have had many moms sign up any time from 8 weeks pregnant to 36+ weeks pregnant and go on to have amazing births. Please contact me to discuss how we can fit the classes in to suit your schedule or to suit your circumstances.